- A standard rectangle coordinate defined window. Used for images, buttons, etc. Most common *Def in gui editing.
- Used for keyboard input. An example would be an editDef with a cvar set to ui_name. The player can type his name into the editDef window and it would be saved as the ui_name cvar.
- Allows the player to select between choices. An example would be a choiceDef with a cvar set to si_gametype. The choiceDef’s choices would be set to the values for the gametype, allowing the player to click to select one.
- Used to set values through a slider. This is used for items like volume control, mouse sensitivity, and more.
- Used for key bindings. The bind flag of the window is set to the corresponding action/item to bind to.
- Used to hold lists, such as saved games, server lists, etc.
- Used for displaying the player model.
- Used for displaying items like the lag-o-meter.
- Used to pop up a window to allow the player to select options.